Sharing Is Caring 2-pack
You know what’s better than self-care?
Getting a buddy in on their self-care.
The Sharing is Caring 2-pack allows you to share
self-care with someone. You both benefit from
the savings: you each get a massage for just $100.
(The regular price for a single session is $145)
Whether it’s with a bestie, family, guest, coworker or new professional connection, self care is more fun when you can share it with someone.
This is a great option for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries.
How the Sharing is Caring 2-pack works:
***This special is only available on the weekdays.
- Fill in your information below and then hit the Submit button below to complete your purchase.
- Decide on a person with whom you want to share this special offer. (To qualify, it must be someone new who has never had a massage from me.)
- Get their first name, last name, email address and phone number. I will call you to book your sessions.
- The 2 sessions may be on the same or different days.
- Each person may select from NeuroMuscular Therapy, Grief Massage Therapy, or TMJ (jaw) Therapy.
- Both sessions must be completed within 30 days from the date of purchase after which they expire – no exceptions.
- Any unused sessions expire 30 days from the date of purchase. There are no refunds
- You may purchase this offer anytime through the year, as long as it runs.
- The offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase and may not be redeemed by either person after that.
Terms and conditions: For new referrals only. You may purchase this 2-pack with a new referral each time. You and your new referral can purchase your massages at the special rate of $100 each. Massages may be booked on separate days, but both must be completed within 30 days of purchase. The offer expires after 30 days from the date of purchase, regardless of service completion. There are no refunds or exceptions. Available for weekday use only. Referral names may not be changed once service is purchased. Purchaser may not stand in for referral.
© 2022 Marelda Rodrigues